If your blonde hair has become dull and lost its shine, we have a very effective and proven trick for you, so all you need is some lemon juice. Lemon has many virtues that when you use it as a rinse after your regular shampoo, it makes your hair shine. But not only this! Besides sun exposure, it also helps lighten blonde hair naturally.
How do I use lemon and conditioner to lighten my hair?
1. Pour the juice of 3 lemons into a cup of cold water. Because cold water gives vitality to hair and tightens its scales.
2. After using your regular shampoo, rinse completely with this lemon wash.
How to use it to take full advantage of the lightening properties of lemon:
You must expose your hair to the sun. It is best to test this lotion on sunny days or during your vacation at the seaside, the beautiful golden princess hair is for you. Also, your hair becomes stronger and shinier.
Then there are some practical hurdles. To achieve a natural effect, care must be taken to ensure that the lemon juice is in exactly the right place, and this is not an easy matter. You can also quickly end up with acid in your eyes. Not to mention, not all lemons contain the same amount of juice, so it can be difficult to determine the number of lemons needed. In other words, fresh lemon juice will give you less control over carefully formulated products.
Citric acid works only on naturally blond hair: from blond to light brown. Do you have dark hair? The treatment will go almost unnoticed. Or worse, your hair will turn orange! It is best for people with colored or bleached hair to keep a respectable distance from lemon juice, as it can produce the most unexpected effects.
How often do you use this product?
The result is gradual. After a while you will see the difference before and after. I use this lotion with every shampoo during the summer. With the bleaching effect of the sun, you will see the effect of lightening on your hair, and carry on for as long as you want to clarify it more.
– Do not skip the step of exposing your hair to the sun. Drying your hair in a dryer will not activate the lightening process, because it is not the heat that activates the process, but rather the UV rays.
– Add a tablespoon or two of olive oil to lemon juice to nourish your hair.
– You can also use lemon juice if you don’t have lemons on hand. The concentration of citric acid is the same.
– Make sure you don’t get any of them in your eyes, they are stings!
– The process works best in the summer when the sun is a little stronger!
-You can also pour lemon juice into a bowl and dip a paper towel in it and dip it into your hair if you don’t have a spray bottle.
– Rinse your hair with a mixture of lemon juice and chamomile tea for a more gentle whitening effect.
read also :